About "Industrial Safety"
ISSN 2072-6554.DOI 10.26631/issn.2072-6554
We present you the scientific and technical journal "Industrial Safety"
It is focused on the whole range of topical issues of the profile subjects in the industry. Expert level of the leading authors of the edition allows you to comprehensively address issues of occupational safety, industrial and fire safety.
The edition is designed for a wide audience of professionals and is equally useful to scientists, graduate students, university students, and practitioners - senior and middle managers, as well as engineering and technical staff.
"Industrial Safety" - Navigator in searching of the necessary information to expand professional horizons, a reliable assistant in the development of programs and safety projects at the enterprises. Its materials will allow you to make the right managerial and technological solutions in difficult situations.
After all, there are published the latest results of research and development work on Geomechanics, destruction of rocks, miner aerogasdynamics and mountain Thermal Physic ...
Among our authors, scientists and practitioners Research Institute of mine-rescue business, Mining Institute. AA Skochinskiy, SB RAS Institute of coal, Institute of Mining, Siberian Branch, Federal Research and Production Center "Altai", specialized companies of Kuzbass "VostECO", "Mountain-tot", as well as a number of other reputable scientific and production teams, occupying a leading position in the effective solution of industrial safety problems.
"Industrial Safety" is included in the "list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications, which should be published main results of theses for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences."
- Title has a circulation of 1000 copies. Published since 2005, from 2015 on a quarterly basis (in March, June, September and December).
- "Industrial Safety" is a nationwide directory of the Agency "Rospechat", "Russian logs", heading No 11, "Proceedings of the higher educational institutions" and No35 «Technique. Technical science. Industry".
- Subscription index 35939. ISSN 2072-6554. The minimum subscription period is 6 months, the list price of 1000 rubles.
- Option of Open Access submission - full texts of articles
- We hope that you are interested in publishing and become our subscriber.
We are also open to partnership and are ready to invite you into the ranks of our authors.