About the Industrial Safety Journal
ISSN 2072-6554.DOI 10.26631/issn.2072-6554
We present to you the scientific and technical journal Industrial Safety
This publication is focused on a whole range of topical issues of high profile subjects in the industry. The expert level of the leading authors of the journal provides a comprehensive analysis and commentary on issues of occupational, industrial and fire safety.
The journal is designed for a wide audience of professionals and as such is of interest to scientists, graduate students, university students and practitioners, whether senior and middle managers or engineering and technical staff.
Industrial Safety is your reliable navigator when searching for the necessary information to expand professional horizons as well as a reliable assistant in the development of safety-related programmes and projects at enterprises. The presented material will assist you to make the right managerial decisions and implement appropriate technological solutions in the most challenging situations.
Here are published the latest results of research and development work into geomechanics, rock failure, mine aerogasdynamics and oromorphic thermophysics.
Among our authors are scientists and practitioners affiliated with the Research Institute of Mining Rescue Work, the AA Skochinskiy Mining Institute, the SB RAS Institute of Coal, the Institute of Mining, Siberian Branch, the Altai Federal Research and Production Centre, the Kuzbass group of companies VostECO, GorniyTSOT, as well as a number of other reputable scientific and production teams, who occupy a leading position in the effective solution of industrial safety problems.
Industrial Safety is included in the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications in which leading results of theses for doctor and candidate of sciences the degrees are to be published.
- The title has a circulation of 1000 copies. First published in 2005, it has been published on a quarterly basis (March, June, September and December) since 2015.
- Industrial Safety is included in the nationwide directory of the Rospechat Agency [Federal Agency on Press and Mass Communications], in the section Russian Journals, under headings No. 11, Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions and No. 35 Equipment. Technical Science. Industry”.
- Subscription index 35939. ISSN 2072-6554. The minimum subscription period is 6 months, the list price of 1000 rubles.
- The journal is a member of the International Publishers Association / Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA). All scientific articles of the journal are assigned DOI - a list of assigned DOIs
- Option of Open Access submission - full texts of articles
- We hope that you will be interested in publishing as well as becoming a subscriber.
We are also open to partnerships and look forward to inviting you into the ranks of our authors.